Development Project and/or Retail Building Rehab
+Multiple Parcels Available (2 total acres- See jpg)
Unique Opportunity to Purchase a Corner Property in Southend
BUILDING (Exist. 3 unit Strip Center): +/- 6,273 total sf per the tax records
- The site is a Fantastic Mixed-Use, Office or Multi Family
Development Opportunity or Retail Redevelopment (existing
3-unit strip center) in the SouthEnd Neighborhood in
Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Building Size:+/- 6,273 total sf (includes covered walk)
+/- 5,760 Finished Area (48’ by 120’), Year Built: 2000.
- Lot Size: +/- 34,456 sf (.7910 acres)
- Zoning: B-1
- 2020 Property Taxes: $8,060.65
- Meck Parcel ID# 14501120 / Legal Description: L2 M30-727
- Traffic Count- Remount Rd (@ .3 Miles away) – 17,531 VPD 2018 Traffic Count;
S. Tryon St (@ .9 Miles away) – 15,628 VPD 2020
- Street Frontage: 141’ on Tryon St, 64’ on Remount Rd.
- Location gives a developer or company owner direct access to the heart of
SouthEnd and all its multi-family and retail amenities and the Lynx light rail.
- The SouthEnd Neighborhood is a place where history meets creative innovation,
resulting in a vibrant neighborhood where you can walk to Uptown, ride your bike
on Charlotte’s Rail Trail and have easy access to I-77, I-85 + the airport.
- The property is a short commute to major highways, Bank of America Stadium,
BB&T Ballpark, Charlotte Douglas Airport and is less than two miles from uptown.
East Walking Distance to the Light Rail (Centrally Located between New Bern
Station and Proposed new station to the North), area retail shops, restaurants and
amenities, the rail trail and tons of nearby multi-family residential.
- The Blue Line Extension is projected to serve more than 25,000 people a day
by 2030, and the light rail has spurred development all along the corridor and
is projected to further accelerate more mixed-use, multifamily, office and retail
projects along the line. With the extension, the LYNX Blue Line travels more
than 18 miles, connecting Pineville and South Charlotte to NoDa and UNC
Charlotte in approximately 47 minutes. Riders can board from 26 stations (11 of
which are park and rides) and easily access Uptown, NoDa, and the University
area, all the way down to Pineville. During peak hours, trains run on the Blue Line
Extension every 7.5 minutes.
- Excellent Corner Signage Visibility
- Very Walkable (Score 78)
- Parking 25 Surface Spaces (Ratio of 4.34/1,000 SF)